Product Code: 205
Range / Make: Seefari Monopod
** CLEARANCE DEAL - USUALLY $130 RRP **
Looking for a sure-fire way to get your camera up and functional on your handlebars? Look no further! The Seefari™ Monopod not only securely holds your camera, it allows the camera to rotate 360 degrees and pivot up and down 180 degrees!
The original ATV Monopod, with all of the vertical and horizontal adjustment of a standard tripod.
Seefari can be used with spotting scopes, cameras as well as mini 8mm and VHS camcorders. The quick release plate allows easy removal of scope or camera.
The Seefari extends from 230mm to 300mm, and has a 360° degree rotating head which also pivots 180 degrees up and down to provide full viewing and filming capabilities.
Aluminium mounting block attaches securely to handlebars or ATV cargo rack rails up to 25mm in diameter.
- Securely holds your spotting scope, camera, camcorder, etc... (not included)
- Head rotates 360° and pivots 180° up/down to ensure full viewing/filming capability
- Attaches to any handlebar or cargo rack rail up to 25mm in diameter
- Approximately 230mm height telescopes to 300mm height for taller individuals
- Threaded quick-release plate for easy mounting and fast removal of your equipment
- Aluminium mounting blocks included
- Features all the vertical and horizontal adjustment options of a standard tripod
- Can also be used in tree stands